Critchill Manor Estate is a 180-acre leisure venue on the edge of Frome, Somerset, being managed by Another World Productions. An ex-golf course, Critchill is being converted into a diverse recreational space hosting events, weddings, boutique and wild camping, restaurant, pleasure lake and sporting activities amongst other things.
More info coming soon. In the meantime, send us an email.
Enjoy a natural wedding with boutique camping at Critchill Manor Estate
186 acres of park, farm and woodland await you and create a stunning backdrop for your wedding weekend. The pleasure lake is an idyllic spot for a ceremony or wedding picnic and the woodlands can be transformed for any occasion. Our striking marquee is situated in the heart of the parkland and with boutique camping options and delicious onsite catering you can have everything you desire for a truly bespoke wedding experience.
Wedding packages at Critchill include:
- Deluxe furnished wedding marquee for up to 200 guests
- Choice of 9 glamping units
- A choice of natural ceremony spaces
- Boutique and Wild Camping options
- Exquisite catering from The Art of Food
- Exclusive hire of Field 725 Campsite.
- Bespoke decorations and lighting
- Party field for music and dancing, childrens entertainment and more
- Wedding Co-ordinator to assist in planning your day
- Packages of activities available for you to choose from
Wedding packages range in price from £4000 to £9500. Packages available for full weekend or day weddings from April to October.
Critchill is also the perfect venue for retreats; boutique camping weekends; corporate summer parties and away days; family camps and other group bookings; bushcraft weekends; sports events and much, much more. We have a range of accommodation options available and with the range of landscapes onsite, we can offer a large number of different activity packs to guests staying with us.
More info about pricing, accommodation and all else coming soon. In the meantime, send us an email to find out more.