Brewery Farm is a hidden gem of a venue deep in rural Dorset in stunning countryside in the village of Ansty. Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Brewery Farm is a 50 acre family-run smallholding with excellent event facilities and endless possibilities to explore.
Venue Facilities and Features
Brewery Farm is suitable for a range of events including, but not limited to, the following:-
- Small festivals
- Beer, Cider and Food Festivals
- Charity Events
- Camping and Caravan Rallies
- Private Parties
- Corporate Summer Camps and Away Days
- Outdoor Recreation and Leisure Activities
There are some fantastic features available at Brewery Farm that really add value to events held here. These include:-
- 50 acres of flat and gently sloping meadow
- Pretty ponds and a winding brook
- Barns available for event use
- 4 holiday lodges available onsite for hire
- Village Shop located on the farm
- Stunning countryside location with magnificent views
- Friendly and active village pub opposite farm entrance
- Toilets, Mains Water and Power available onsite
- Existing campsite and caravan storage business
- Plant Equipment available onsite including forklift and tractors
- Around 1 acre of hardstanding car parking and storage space for equipment
- Multiple access points on to the farm to allow traffic routing
- Undercover and open air storage space
- Ten minutes from A354 by car
The venue is available as a dry hire site or as a fully serviced venue for private clients. Weddings are welcomed, please enquire with Another World Productions Ltd as to packages available for this - it's truly a beautiful location for your special day and we can work with you to make your special day just as it should be.
Full venue address: Brewery Farm, Ansty, Dorset, DT2 7PN.
You can also download an events brochure here.